Parrys Transport was formed by Mr J Parry back in 1952, the company delivered local slate & brick country wide.
In 1974 Mr J K Parry & his wife Mrs E M Parry took over the running of the business with a view of developing the business further. During 1978 the decision was taken to expand the business and offer a service & repair operation for local companies. By 1982 the decision was taken to close Parrys Transport and form Parrys Commercials as a fully operational parts & service outlet.
Parrys Commercials Ltd is now one of the most recognised and respected parts and service repair companies within the North Wales area. Parrys are a family run business and pride themselves on the quick and efficient service it offers the customer. The company continues to re-invest into the business as this enables us to purchase the latest equipment required for today's vehicles. With this continuous investment and training plans in place we can continue to offer the service needs to our customers requirements whilst securing the long term future of the business and the people it employs.